Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hire me, please!

I've been writing my CV and filling job applications the whole morning. Boy that takes time!

Anyway. Some applications have the option of uploading a picture. It's not necessary, but I thought it would help in leaving a good impression. After all, it's easier to remember people by appearance.


So what do you think? I kind of look like a douchebag. Or maybe I'm just not used to seeing pictures of myself. I look a little tired, but then again I did wake up several times last night. But at least I'm half-smiling! I also see that my eye brows aren't identical. It's like I'm giving that raise-other-eyebrow look.

Notice my business shirt. I love black button-up shirts. The problem is, I could barely button it up because of my boobs! I knew I've gained a little weight over the winter, not to mention that my pecs are bigger too from training (of course). But it was still a little annoying. I have the wrong body type for these kind of shirts.

2 comments:

Amoena said...

Ihan hyvä kuvahan toi on. Hiukset tosin voisi olla jotenkin pirtsakammin, tosin sä kuitenkin vissiin näyttäisit just tolta siellä toimistossa. Eipähän anna yhtään väärää kuvaa :D

ELINA said...

Näistä hiuksista ei pirtsakoita saa Erkkikään. :p