Saturday, May 23, 2009

I'm a rawk star now.

So back in March, Amoena tagged me with the Rock Star meme.

This is what it requires you to do:

1) Go to
Wikipedia and hit the random link on the left sidebar, under the navigation heading. The first article you get is the name of your band.

2) Go to the website The Quotations Page. The last four or five words of the very last quote on the page is the title of your album.

3) Go to Flicker's Randomizer feature. The third picture, no matter what it is, is your album cover.

4)Use Photoshop or another photo editing software to create your album cover.

5) Post your album cover on your blog, along with this text. Be sure to nominate at least 5 friends (by leaving comments on their blogs with a link to your post), and tag me, Amoena, by leaving a comment so that I can see what you've created.


Ergo.


My band is called Jon Harley - or maybe it's just the singer. Jon could refer to a female, right? I like the title of the cd, only ten of them. It sounds so artistic. I also like the photo on the cover, the colours in particular. Too bad I can't do wonders with Windows Paint.

I'm a little confused with the last instruction. "Tag me, Amoena, by leaving a comment..." Is that like the last tagger talking to Amoena, or Amoena herself giving instructions to those who she tagged? My brain doesn't work properly in the morning you see.

Anyhoo. I only tag Deniselle. I can't think of anyone else who'd be willing to participate in a meme like this.


2 comments:

Amoena said...

Toi kuulostaa siltä, että kyseinen Jon Harley olisi tehnyt tosi monta biisiä, mutta albumille se on pistänyt vaan kymmenen niistä. Ja että ne olisi tietty kaikki tosi hyviä :P

ELINA said...

Niipä joo :D Ehkä Jon ois mun mies ja mä oon tehny sille levynkannet?