Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Avril Lavigne in a bikini.

I've been having an emotional hungover after last week.

I never imagined I could be so happy around people. It's like I'm a completely different person now. My social phobia is almost gone.

I realized how great my life could be if only I had more friends. Friends I could meet everyday, even if just to say hello and chat a little nonsense. That could keep me happy.

But no. I'm back to seeing and talking to no one at all every single day, unless I go to buy groceries or something else, so I get to say hi to the salespeople. Not very gratifying. Now that I know just how much I've missed out on, I can't stand being alone anymore.

I'm trying not to freak out about having no lectures or classes. I only have a couple of papers to write. I have no work.

I really, really, really have to find some work soon or I'll go crazy. Not just any work, but work where I can meet people and chat with them. I'd love to do something similar to what I did at EAA, helping and guiding people. So I could keep my spirit up until the day when I might have a friend or two to help me keep sane.

Because I know it can't happen very quickly. It takes time to find a friend with whom you can spend a lot of time. I met some nice people at EAA, but they all already have a wide circle of friends. Of course they don't mind new ones, but they probably won't start spending a lot of time with me on a regular basis. They think I have my good old friends as well, so they don't know just how desperate I am.

I do have a couple of friends of course, and they're all great. But no one lives in Tampere. Except Deniselle, if I'm allowed to call her a friend yet. An online buddy? I've been gathering courage to ask her to meet up some day. She seems like such a fun person.

Until then, all I can do is try to keep busy. One surefire way of making me smile is some Avril-therapy, watching old videos of her and watching her brand new bikini pics:



I'm not a lesbian or anything, but Avril's so freaking hawt!!

My French friend just can't accept that I like watching women in a non-lesbian way. Why is it such a big deal that I can appreciate female beauty but don't want to romance women? Must be a guy thing. In fact, I read about research where they found that women enjoy watching both men and women naked more often than men. See! It's biology, people. Women are naturally more bisexual than men!

No comments: