Saturday, March 28, 2009

Earrings are a girl's best friend.

I wanted to show Amoena my new earrings. My mum gave them to me when she visited last week. She always tells me that my ears are the smallest in the world, so I shouldn't use heavy earrings that could stretch my tiny lobes.

Whatever. Mums are like that.

This is the best shot I could get with my camera phone. Well, it's really a phone with a built-in camera, not the other way around.

I just woke up so I look like crap. No one should see my face this up close. At least I spared you from half of my face, though you can probably guess what the other half looks like.

In other news, I finally transferred all the photos from my cellphone to my laptop (thanks to my new Deltaco Hi-Speed 7-port usb hub!), so expect more photo-ridden posts in the future.

Oh and if you also read Sleeping Artist, please note that the feed no longer works. I have absolutely no idea why that is. I've tried a lot of things and I've asked around, but so far no luck. I just don't have the energy right now to look into it so I apologize for the inconvenience.

1 comment:

Amoena said...

Oon aika kateellinen koska noi näyttää oikeesti tosi näteiltä.