Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tired and tagged.

I'm incredibly tired right now. Incredibly, because I slept quite well. The first thing in the morning, however, I went to the Linna library reading room and read for two hours. It was so dark in there that I could barely stay awake.

Besides, the early hours of the day are the least effective for me. No matter how much this society is built on the assumption that all people just love to wake up early and can work effectively starting from 8 am, it's never going to be a reality in my case. Some people are simply more evening/night creatures, and they never catch the early worm. (Or whatever the hell that saying is.)

I don't remember anything from what I read, except I noticed some Canadianisms in the text. Always good to have ideas for possible new research projects.

So I got tagged by Amoena. I'll make an attempt at doing what I'm supposed to. I'll admit right away that I don't know any other bloggers well enough to tag them. I mean, I do read some blogs. But if I suddenly gave a comment that I tagged them, they'd probably be scared out of their wits. I'm a stalking kind of reader.

Anyhow. The rules, which I copied from Amoena:

1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

And the facts.

(1) I plan to write a science fiction novel one day. I'm already on page three.

(2) The only thing I miss about last summer are the frequent Messenger sessions with Amoena.

(3) There is a guy in my German class who(m) I'd like to ask out, but haven't worked up the courage yet. (Because let's face it, Finnish men almost never take the initiative. And Italian and French men far too often.)

(4) I'd like to become a mum before I turn 30. To hell with career, I want babies! (Actually I think I could have both.)

(5) I like to spend quality time with my little brother by watching horror movies. We don't care about bad ratings, as long as it's R-rated. If there are zombies, we're going to watch it.

(6) The same brother once gave me edible underpanties for a Christmas present. How sweet of him.

(7) I suck at math, but I was the only one in my class who scored full points in the algebra test. I like the simple beauty of equations.

So there. Over and out.

2 comments:

Amoena said...

Hyvinhän se meni. Oon ylpeä susta =)

Ja mäkin kaipaan noita meidän mesesessioita. Nykyään ei ole enää ikinä aikaa saman lailla kuin silloin :(

ELINA said...

Niimp. Sekin auttais jos kerkeäisin olla joskus ylipäätään mesessä.