Friday, August 15, 2008

No expression

They roll off my tongue so easily. I don't mind. I don't care. All the same to me. Fine and dandy by me. Whatever you say.

It's true. See this face? There is a reason why there is no kind of expression whatsoever. All things equal, I really, truly don't care. I could give it all up just like that. I believe it's all temporary. Not because of the obvious, but because the obvious will arrive sooner than you think.

Or it won't. Surprises around every corner. You never know, I just might be fit after all. What do I think of that? Let me think. I don't know.

The flames of doubt again. Do I or don't I? Should I stick around or not? Is it worth it? Should it be worth it? Can it be worth it? It is all too much to handle. So no expression. Leave me alone, I'm just building a ruin.

Ruins are what I'm feeding off. Somebody else's blood and sweat. I won't make my own. I doubt I will, but I hope I will. I'll have to see about it. I still have hope, apparently. Another sign of no true logic.

No comments: